COVID Update 31st Oct

Following today’s news that England will see a second lockdown for four weeks we have suspended all future ticket sales until we have definite news of when we can re-open our sites along with any capacity limitations.

If you have already purchased a ticket for an event which was planned during for November, we will be in touch with you by email in the next few days once the Government has released full details.

In the first instance we will be asking customers if they are willing to accept a credit towards an event after lockdown ends. Your support in this way will be greatly appreciated, and will ensure that we can return as quickly as possible in a month’s time. Customers helping us in this way will be offered priority booking before the event tickets are opened to the general public after lockdown.

We are still recovering from the first lockdown, but were expecting a potential second, and have taken several measures to ensure that we can hold out for a while and be ready to re-open for you guys as soon as we are able.

Your ongoing support is hugely appreciated, we hope that everybody stays safe and well and we can get through this as best we can. We will try and keep everybody informed as best we can via the website front-page, social media and our email list.